1. Fill a clean five (5) gallon bucket with water
2. If using tap water, let sit for 24 hours uncovered for chlorine to dissipate. (Chlorine can kill beneficial organisms in the tea.) If using rain, bottled or well water, skip this step.
3. Drop the SOS for your Soil compost into your bucket to steep.
4. Let stand uncovered for 8 to 24 hours (the longer it sits the more potent your tea will become.)
5. Aerate tea by stirring occasionally to increase oxygenation or use an air pump.
6. Pour tea into a water can then apply to plants, trees and lawns.
7. Apply SOS for your Soil compost tea liberally and as often as you like. Saturate the roots of your plants by watering with compost tea with compost tea at the base of your plant, followed by water to bring the tea down to the roots (soil drench).